6313 Av. de Gaspé ROSEMONT - LA PETITE PATRIE
*PETITE-PATRIE* Ground floor with beautiful garden. 3 bedrooms with a large bathroom, a lot of storage in the basement (6ft)! Green alley at the back in a very charming community. 5 minutes from Beaubien metro, Plaza St-Hubert and ALL services! Ideal for families. Visits by appointment only, SAT April 24 and SUN 25 (FULL) from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Covid-19 document to be completed before each visit. 2 visitors at a time to comply with the physical distance rules recommended by the Government of Quebec.
Visits Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 April (FULL) between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. by appointment only.
Offers will be answered Tuesday, April 27 in the evening.
What you should know:
Walk Score: 89
Bike Score: 100
– Large ground floor with office in the basement giving access to a full-size basement
– Very functional kitchen with lots of storage and with a very quartz island
Large living room overlooking the garden
– 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom which has direct access to the room and which overlooks the garden.
– Ground light system installed in the garden
– 7 min walk from Beaubien metro (ideally located 500 meters)
– 5 min from Plaza St-Hubert
– Close to buses 18, 13, 30, 160 and 95
– Bixi and Communauto stations close by
– Close to rue Beaubien, its shops and attractions
– 5 min walk from the new Plaza St-Hubert (restaurants, cafes, bookstores, SAQ and shops)
– 5 min walk from Père-Marquette park (arena, skating rink, slides, swimming pool, water games, dog park, play modules, skatepark, sports facilities, community garden with a space, etc.)
– 15 min walk from Jean-Talon Market
– Very good primary and secondary schools nearby
– Abundant number of daycares
UNDIVIDED CO-OWNERSHIP with 20% down payment required.
Funding will be at the Caisse Desjardins du Plateau Mont-Royal. The notary will be Me Lorena Lopez.
The amount of municipal and school taxes is already calculated based on the 60% share rating.
The co-owners have no common costs or reserve funds and do not produce minutes. Insurance, maintenance and repair costs are shared according to each person’s share when they arise.